HOW TO GET TO SJB Parish Makati
BY LRT/MRT and JEEPNEY
- Public jeepneys plying the Libertad to Landmark, MRT Ayala Station route pass by the SJB Parish Church both ways.
- From MRT Magallanes Station, take jeepney to PRC or
From LRT1 Gil Puyat Station, take bus or jeepney to Ayala, get off at the corner of Buendia and Pasong Tamo, take a jeepney
Get off at the intersection of Pasong Tamo and Arnaiz Avenue (Beacon Condominium and Walter Mart). Walk 100 meters
along Arnaiz Ave towards EDSA; SJB Gate is on the right.
- From EDSA going towards Magallanes, turn right to Arnaiz Avenue and head straight passing intersections with Makati Avenue, Paseo de Roxas and Amorsolo Street. At the foot of the on-ramp to the Skyway, is the SJB Parish Gate on your left.
- From Taft, take Buendia towards EDSA, turn right to Pasong Tamo and head straight, turn left to Arnaiz Avenue. Go straight about 100 meters; SJB Gate is on your right.
- From Osmena Highway northbound, turn right to Don Bosco St. (at the foot of the off-ramp of the Skyway), turn left to Pasong Tamo, turn right to Arnaiz Avenue. Go straight about 100 meters; SJB Gate is on your right.
- OUR PARISH CHURCH
- PRIESTS AND PARISH MINISTRIES
- The Salesian Community
- Parish Organizations>
- Adoracion Nocturna
- Apostleship of Prayer
- Basic Ecclesial Community
- Catholic Womens' League
- Contemplative Outreach Philippines
- Don Bosco Marriage Encounter
- Don Bosco Prayer Group
- Don Bosco Vigil Adorers
- Extra Ordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
- Greeters and Collectors
- Knights of the Altar
- Lectors & Commentators Guild
- Legion of Mary
- Parish Ministries>
- THE CATHOLIC FAITH
- CONTACT US
PRIEST AND PARISH